Bachelor of Pharmacy (Hons). University of Nigeria, NC Pharmacy Services, MSc Advanced Pharmaceutical Manufacturing, University of Strathclyde (In View).
Anne Osuchukwu is the Manager/ Office Administrator in DAWSUN. She has overall responsibility for the management of DAWSUN's administrative work. Anne works closely with the community representatives in planning, organising and executing events and carrying out the post-event evaluation to inform future events in DAWSUN. She has over five years' post-graduation experience in community pharmacy and drug administration and dispensing. She is a graduate of Pharmacy from the University of Nigeria. Her core competencies include pharmaceutical aseptic, sale and supply of medicines, drug discovery and Pharmacy leadership and management. Anne is passionate about health inequalities, female genital mutilations, sexual violence, and health-related issues that affect ethnic minority families in Scotland.
- Improve child poverty and financial exclusion within our community
- Challenge female genital mutilation practices
- Challenge domestic and sexual violence
- Reduce gender inequalities in employment, wages and leadership roles
- Support and mentor young girls and women
- Promote life-long learning and well-grounded education for men and women
- Research economic, social and developmental challenges
- Promote African cultural heritage through events and documentaries
Get in Touch
To learn more about our BAME community organisation, the programmes we run, the events we host or anything else, please contact us