Lead Instructor for Commercial and Business and Commercial courses.
Kingsley Onalo is the lead instructor for Commercial and Business and Commercial courses. He holds a BSc in Business Administration and an MSc in Finance and Investment from Brunel University. Kingsley is an expert credit management professional with over eight years of experience in international credit risk management, managing the entire credit life-cycle, and has worked for top global companies. Kingsley currently works as a Credit & Collections Specialist for Europe, Middle East, Africa, Asia (EMEAA) and South America for Jet Support Incorporation Ltd.
- Improve child poverty and financial exclusion within our community
- Challenge female genital mutilation practices
- Challenge domestic and sexual violence
- Reduce gender inequalities in employment, wages and leadership roles
- Support and mentor young girls and women
- Promote life-long learning and well-grounded education for men and women
- Research economic, social and developmental challenges
- Promote African cultural heritage through events and documentaries
Get in Touch
To learn more about our BAME community organisation, the programmes we run, the events we host or anything else, please contact us