HND, (Business Management), HNC (Social Care)
Uche has accumulated over 21 years of work experience in both business management and social care in the adult sector, with a track record of excellence. She recently concluded an HND programme in business management at Glasgow Clyde College and is currently a third-year student of business and human resource management at the University of West of Scotland.
Uche has a national diploma in HNC Social Care at Glasgow College, with over eight years of working experience in the adult social care sector.
She is currently the Treasurer of DAWSUN(Diaspora African Women's Support Network CIC), and part of her job remit includes; preparation of the organisation’s financial statements. Uche works together with the Board of Trustees/Directors to ensure that annual accounts are submitted on time to CIC Registrar after an independent examiner has certified the financial reports.
- Improve child poverty and financial exclusion within our community
- Challenge female genital mutilation practices
- Challenge domestic and sexual violence
- Reduce gender inequalities in employment, wages and leadership roles
- Support and mentor young girls and women
- Promote life-long learning and well-grounded education for men and women
- Research economic, social and developmental challenges
- Promote African cultural heritage through events and documentaries
Get in Touch
To learn more about our BAME community organisation, the programmes we run, the events we host or anything else, please contact us